To transform your relationship can be easy, fun and not take years. Yes, there will always be action to take and changes to make; however, by mastering the core issues you can enjoy your relationships more fully and quickly.
It is not about changing another – for the key lies in changing our own thoughts, beliefs and attitudes – the 2 bonuses are that we change for the better, are so much more content, peaceful and calm AND those around us change for the better! It’s a WIN/WIN
I’m all about helping my clients form deeper connections with themselves, so that they can Experience Rewarding and Enriched Relationships with:
- The world around them
This stems from 3 Core Needs most people have
- A need for Self-Acceptance
- A need for Self-Respect
- A need for Self-Assurance
SELF-ACCEPTANCE gives you a level of CLARITY about
- Who you REALLY are in the world now
- Where you REALLY are in the world now
- What you’re REALLY trying to get to (be do have) – To EXPAND your POTENTIAL
SELF-RESPECT gives you a level of CERTAINTY about
- What you expect of others
- What you expect of yourself
- What is worth your time and attention and what is not to – To EXPLORE and CHANGE PERSPECTIVE
SELF-ASSURANCE gives you a level of CONFIDENCE to
- Know you can take the action you need to change what you do not like
- Know you can take the action to build your relationships
- Know you can build your world around you as you want it – TO EXPLODE PUROPSE and step into YOUR POWER
Imagine if you held the Key to the door of your cage?
Imagine IF you
• Had more strength and energy
• Felt heard
• Were respected
• Felt what you did was helpful and worthwhile?
Join me for an online event that I run every 2 months – first one starting 22 July 2019
I take you through a week with FB lives, support for your questions, sharing tips and strategies to discover the key to the door that prevents you from being free IN your life even if you cannot be free FROM your life.
Exceptional Value for 5 days, 2 Video calls, 2 Q + A and final Video call with Q+A with me to wrap up the week