Are you worried something is missing in your relationship and you don’t know how to fix it?Do you feel like you are constantly walking on eggshells in your relationship, and that nothing you do is ever good enough for your partner? Make an appointment
As a relationship coach, I can help you to build the confidence to stand up for yourself and communicate what matters to you (without worrying that you’re going to cause another argument) so that you can finally start to re-build the relationship you always hoped you would have.
Have you ever wondered how you can make your relationship work again, to get back that mutual love and respect that was there in the beginning? Perhaps you’re fearful that once the kids leave home there’ll be nothing to keep your relationship together – and that’s the last thing you want.
Relationship coaching is not like marriage counselling. It is something you can do as an individual.
- diffuse conflict
- reconnect to yourself and your partner
- reignite your spark and your love for life and your partner
- discover what you really want to enjoy and what you need to do to get that
- create a thriving, enriched relationship
- create healthy companionship, connection and communication,
- break the cycle of trauma and abuse
I’ve been there too and come out the other side.
I KNOW it IS possible:
- to have a relationship filled with love, enjoyment and fun
- to move from feeling powerless to empowered
- to break free from the cycle of trauma and abuse – even while in it
- to heal the pain of trauma and abuse
- to feel safe – free from shame, guilt and fear.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step – may I suggest that ‘one step’ could be a session with Erena. She has an amazing ability to ask the right questions and then listen to your thoughts before responding with lots of suggestions and guidance that will certainly help you on that journey.
Erena can give you a wonderful insight into so many aspects of your journey and this is so helpful, whether it is affirming something you already know or do, or most importantly introducing you to new ideas and possibilities. Time with Erena is time well spent